Monday, June 21, 2010

Starting a new adventure!

Well, here we are! Now that I've been giving this blog address out again, I should probably make the site look up-to-date. When I got back from MEET 2 years ago, I knew it was something I wanted to do again, and this summer seemed like a great opportunity. I also figured that keeping a blog again would be a good idea, so I'm continuing the same one. You're welcome to go read about my adventures from last time, see how it compares. This summer, however, I will be fulfilling the role of Head of Instructors, meaning that rather than teaching a particular year of students, I'll be doing more coordinating and helping make sure things run smoothly, which will be a different sort of challenge.

As for me, quite a bit has happened since my last MEET adventure, culminating in my graduation from MIT 2 weeks ago. After spending the last week or so in Boston spending time with friends and enjoying things that I won't be seeing for a while (things like cheeseburgers and thunderstorms), I'll be flying out at 5:30pm this afternoon. We're flying on US Airways from Boston -> Philadelphia, then Philadelphia -> Tel Aviv and arriving on Tuesday at 3:15pm local time (8:15am EST). We'll get the evening to adjust/sleep/rest and then it's straight to work at 9:30am on Wednesday! Should be a fantastic, busy, crazy, awesome summer.

Will update again soon, provided I have working internet when I land, but for now, thanks for joining me on this adventure!